Care for some productivity tips and management principles before jumping the web apps? You will find the below together with some of the best web apps for designers and design teams.
– Clarify Expected Outcomes. Unclear expectations from your client or team members yield the same results as ambiguous requirements. Make certain that you or your team know exactly what to expect.
– Encourage Open Communication. This requires a belief that your or your team members can openly discuss problems, and concerns with the client or among yourselves.
– Empower Team Members and Ask your client for autonomy. Those who feel free to make decisions tend to be better performers.
– Rethink Meetings. If not well-planned, a meeting can be a waste of both time and resources. Structure meetings with the client or team to support your effort. This might include seeking out team members’ questions or concerns as part of the agenda-building activity.
– Reserve Downtime. Ensuring you or your team meet the full benefits of reserved downtime is always important. Especially so in a highly-charged, 24/7 workplace environment. Your and the team performance and morale both benefit when downtime periods are deliberately scheduled.